Posted to dev@pegasus.apache.org by Smilencer <sm...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/10/15 08:53:04 UTC

回复:[VOTE] Release Apache Pegasus (incubating) 2.3.0-RC1

+1, LGTM

Posted by Yingchun Lai <ac...@gmail.com>.
Thanks yuchen,

Besides the 2 commits I mentioned above
(ac03bfc8b317e2b8b125d7c2adb23fc03d0b44bc,
26d6899630d4178e3d831161aaad0a1651547025),
AFAICS, another pull request
(https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus/pull/828) should be
merged and cherry-picked to
branch 2.3 before start RC2 voting.