Posted to cvs@incubator.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2017/08/08 09:18:15 UTC

[Incubator Wiki] Update of "August2017" by struberg

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Incubator Wiki" for change notification.

The "August2017" page has been changed by struberg:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2017?action=diff&rev1=53&rev2=54

       Comments:
    [X](batchee) Olivier Lamy
       Comments:
-   [ ](batchee) Mark Struberg
+   [X](batchee) Mark Struberg
-      Comments:
+      Comments: I think we should graduate indeed.
+      It seems we had some confusion with the LDAP when we added rsandtner as committer.
+      We need to scan our mailing lists and check what is missing on the official status page.

  IPMC/Shepherd notes:
  team-list.html - this page shows no members or committers.