Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sahoo <Sa...@Sun.COM> on 2008/03/12 10:28:05 UTC

How to use maven-bundle-plugin for packaging type other than bundle or jar

I want to use maven-bundle-plugin in a project whose packaging type is
neither jar nor bundle. Is it still possible? I configured my pom.xml
like this, but it does not work:

            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <archive>

<manifestFile>${project.build.outputDirectory}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</manifestFile>
                    </archive>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
                <configuration>
                    <supportedProjectType>hk2-jar</supportedProjectType>
                    <supportedProjectType>jar</supportedProjectType>
                    <supportedProjectType>bundle</supportedProjectType>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>bundle-manifest</id>
                        <phase>process-classes</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>manifest</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

Thanks,
Sahoo

Re: How to use maven-bundle-plugin for packaging type other than bundle or jar

Posted by Sahoo <Sa...@Sun.COM>.

DONE: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-519

Re: How to use maven-bundle-plugin for packaging type other than bundle or jar

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sahoo <Sa...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by VUB Stefan Seidel <ss...@vub.de>.
The doc suggests

Sahoo wrote:
> I want to use maven-bundle-plugin in a project whose packaging type is
> neither jar nor bundle. Is it still possible? I configured my pom.xml
> like this, but it does not work:
>
>            <plugin>
>                <artifactId>maven-jar-plugin</artifactId>
>                <configuration>
>                    <archive>
>
> <manifestFile>${project.build.outputDirectory}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</manifestFile>
>
>                    </archive>
>                </configuration>
>            </plugin>
>            <plugin>
>                <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
>                <artifactId>maven-bundle-plugin</artifactId>
>                <configuration>
>                    <supportedProjectType>hk2-jar</supportedProjectType>
>                    <supportedProjectType>jar</supportedProjectType>
>                    <supportedProjectType>bundle</supportedProjectType>
>                </configuration>
>                <executions>
>                    <execution>
>                        <id>bundle-manifest</id>