Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us> on 2005/10/11 05:18:10 UTC

A couple of patches

Dave/All,

We are now working with the latest version of Roller2.0 (rev. 306876)
at IBM and noticed that the db2_derby hibernate3 [1] patch hadn't been
committed. Could you please take a look at it? Sorry to bother you on
this, but I still don't have commit access. I've also included a very
simple patch for trackback security [2] with a sample screenshot [3].
All the patch does is to get from RollerConfig a list of allowed
regexps and checks for them in the sendTrackback method. I could also
optimize by caching compiled regexps instead of compiling everytime,
but I first wanted to know if this was the right way of doing it.

Regards,

Elias

[1] http://torrez.us/2005/08/23/roller/patches/db2_derby.hibernate3.patch
[2] http://torrez.us/2005/08/23/roller/patches/trackback-security.patch
[3] http://torrez.us/archives/2005/08/23/roller/screenshots/trackback-security.png

Re: A couple of patches

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org>.
I committed this patch in the roller_2.0 branch. It appears to be
totally safe and almost all of the new logic comes into play only when
using DB2 and Derby.

- Dave

Re: A couple of patches

Posted by Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us>.