Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by kaka chen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/19 11:44:08 UTC

Does Load-balance in the clusted management server only rebalance direct agent now?

Hi eveyone:

I am the new-learner about the source code of cloudstack, and today I read
the source code, found a question but I have no enviroment in my-home, need
to remote debug on my lab on Monday.
The question is does Load-balance in the clusted management server only
rebalance direct agent now? I found it is only from viewing source code.
Can someone help me? Thanks!

kaka chen

Re: Does Load-balance in the clusted management server only rebalance direct agent now?

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
It's was a practical matter of time in implementation.  I think it's actually rather easy to do.

--Alex

Posted by kaka chen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Yes, you are correct.