Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/01 17:20:25 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] reduce notifications to phoenix-dev list

Thomas -- we should be good on the mailing list being available.

Can we flip Jira over to use this new list?

On 2018/07/30 16:22:07, Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> wrote: > Done.
I can't seem to find a way to figure out who the moderators of the >
currents lists are, so I put down myself, James (sorry ^.^), and Thomas ;)

Posted by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com>.
I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16862 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16863.

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.