Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Jack Yu <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/21 05:40:36 UTC

where nutch store "summery" in index

hi
I can find "title","url"... in nutch index with luke
how can I find the "summary" and "cache" field in the index?if it is stored
in segment,how to retrive it?

thanks
jack

Re: where nutch store "summery" in index

Posted by wuqi <ch...@gmail.com>.
The "summary" information is generated dynamically by summarizer like "summary-cn"  based on the "parse_text " stored  in segment.
When NutchBean receive a query , it will get a  document  list which match your query, then NutchBean can get segment name and document URL  through the document object. By using segment name and URL you can get the parse_text information of that page from the segment. Finally, the parse_text of this page will be sent to Summarizer, summarizer will generate snippet based on the parse text information for this page..