Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2002/05/10 21:19:24 UTC

RE: How to control the Call object in code generated by WSDL2Java ?

FYI

The --user and --password options are used to access the WSDL URI for the tool.  WSDL may be protected by web server Basic Authentication.  They do not embed this info in to the stubs.

The _setProperty() function is the right way to do this.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia