Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by gcornelisse <gc...@loopsw.com> on 2016/08/09 14:31:07 UTC

Re: Outgoing SSL using Karaf 2.2.1 causes SSLPeerUnverifiedException

We found that we needed to start Karaf with bin/Karaf-service first and then
restart Apache.  This is the only way we can get it running.  It won't
start/restart as a CentOS service (service Karaf-service restart).

However, it works now but stops 1-2 times in a 24 hour period.  I've had to
write a health-check script that restarts Karaf and Apache when it's
detected as being down.  That's not really ideal in a production
environment.

We're not sure what else to try.