Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Chuck Amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org> on 2002/10/14 14:07:17 UTC

Unable to run Xindice & cocoon 2 - plz help

I you run Cocoon on another host/port, and I have edited and amended the
snippet XMLDB: within sitemap.xmap

As my Xindice is running on host my numerical  ipAdrress 172.11.1.11
example and port 9999

Thus would this have a bearing on Resource not found on attempting to
access my created xmp project (created document collection and its xml
populated xml files ).Thus amended the sitemap.xmap as per the article
Running Xindice with Cocoon 2 (www.cocooncenter.org)

in address bar http://172.11.1.11:9999/cocoon-dev/xmldb/

Error 500 Resource Not Found or Collection No indexManager could read
resource

--
Regards
Chuck Robert Amadi

Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them,
you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.