Posted to ecs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by bchoi <bc...@cimfoniq.org> on 2001/09/05 10:29:43 UTC

change request.

Heya. I'd like to report a bug. I'm unfamiliar with how to submit a bug report or a change request. Any help on that would be welcome.

Anyway, the details of the bug are below.

            org.apache.ecs.ElementAttributes

lines 354 to 358 are copied below.

            out.append(' ');
            out.append(alterCase(attr));
            int iStartPos = out.length();
            out.append(alterCase(attr));   // repeated !!
            if ( !value.equalsIgnoreCase(NO_ATTRIBUTE_VALUE) )

the line

            out.append(alterCase(attr));

is repeated. This creates tags <option attr2attr2="myAttr"> ... Commenting out the second repeated line fixes it.

yours sincerely,
Bernard Choi

Re: change request.

Posted by Stephan Nagy <sn...@connectria.com>.
Fixed.

-stephan

Re: change request.

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@mac.com>.
On Wednesday, September 5, 2001, at 09:29 AM, bchoi wrote:

> Heya. I'd like to report a bug. I'm unfamiliar with how to submit a bug
> report or a change request. Any help on that would be welcome.

well you've succeeded in the basics (making contact and getting the fix in
:)

but just so you know for the future -

there are pretty good instructions on the website
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/getinvolved.html
(ecs isn't on bugzilla but it's worth remembering for the other jakarta
stuff)

- robert