Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Björn Schütte <bj...@schuette.se> on 2009/07/16 11:39:00 UTC

DOSGI - problem with jax-ws

Hi all,

I have a problem getting the greeter sample to work with jax-ws
frontend using the current cxf-dosgi-1.1-snapshot.

The resulting wsdl is missing all type and operations definitions.

I simply added he following properties to my activator:

props.put("org.apache.cxf.ws.frontend", "jaxws");
props.put("org.apache.cxf.ws.databinding", "jaxb");

This results in a greeter server whos generated wsdl has no type
definitions or operations.

I tried adding the @WebService annotation to the impl class which did
not help.

Any hints?