Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com> on 2002/05/24 04:18:51 UTC

[ committer vote ] - for an extra committer...

Already a committer on the Struts project, wodering if the committers of
the commons would allow an extra hand for the project?...
Submitted a few patches commons for BeanUtils, and now would like to
contribute some handy collection wrappers.

Anyways, find myself wandering back into commons realm to get some
things done, and figure an extra hand to watch the flock wouldn't be a
bad thing.

Arron.

PS:  How bad do I need to sell myself for this?... well...
                ...yesterday, circa 12:45pm, I happily became a legend
in my own lunch-time...

Re: [ committer vote ] - for an extra committer...

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
+1

--Jeff

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@centras.lt>.
+1

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: [ committer vote ] - for an extra committer...

Posted by co...@covalent.net.
+1

Costin

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
+1

Craig

Posted by "Michael A. Smith" <ma...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 24 May 2002, Arron Bates wrote:
> Already a committer on the Struts project, wodering if the committers of
> the commons would allow an extra hand for the project?...
> Submitted a few patches commons for BeanUtils, and now would like to
> contribute some handy collection wrappers.
>
> Anyways, find myself wandering back into commons realm to get some
> things done, and figure an extra hand to watch the flock wouldn't be a
> bad thing.

+1

> PS:  How bad do I need to sell myself for this?... well...
>                 ...yesterday, circa 12:45pm, I happily became a legend
> in my own lunch-time...

huh?

michael