Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de> on 2003/02/19 04:07:44 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/support apxs.in

* nd@apache.org wrote:

> nd          2003/02/18 19:01:21
>
>   Modified:    .        CHANGES
>                support  apxs.in
>   Log:
>   insert LoadModule directives only outside of sections.
>
>   PR: 9012

Hmm, I'm unsure. Is it desired to backport such changes? I'm asking,
because the Bugreport was for 1.3 ...

TIA, nd
--
package Hacker::Perl::Another::Just;print
qq~@{[reverse split/::/ =>__PACKAGE__]}~;

#  André Malo  #  http://www.perlig.de  #

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/support apxs.in

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> Yet, I entertain
> no hope of understanding the perl-fu you used.  (I might be able to
> test it lightly, but I doubt that's enough to merit a +1.)

I hope, the additional explanations will help ;-)

nd
--
Flhacs wird im Usenet grundsätzlich alsfhc geschrieben. Schreibt man
lafhsc nicht slfach, so ist das schlichtweg hclafs. Hingegen darf man

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/support apxs.in

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
--On Wednesday, February 19, 2003 4:07 AM +0100 André Malo
<nd...@perlig.de> wrote:

> * nd@apache.org wrote:
>
>> nd          2003/02/18 19:01:21
>>
>>   Modified:    .        CHANGES
>>                support  apxs.in
>>   Log:
>>   insert LoadModule directives only outside of sections.
>>
>>   PR: 9012
>
> Hmm, I'm unsure. Is it desired to backport such changes? I'm
> asking,  because the Bugreport was for 1.3 ...

Totally.  This one has been a nuisance for a while.  Yet, I entertain
no hope of understanding the perl-fu you used.  (I might be able to
test it lightly, but I doubt that's enough to merit a +1.)

*me hugs python*  -- justin