Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/09 09:10:27 UTC

lenya build problems:urgnt

Dear Sir
i am facing a problem while building Apache lenya, whenver i try to
create new Document it shows me following error
An Error Occurred
/usr/local/lenya-1.2.4/lenya/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/webmaster/sitemap.xmap
(No such file or directory)

Please Kindly reply me as soon as possible with the solution
With Regard
Bhavya

Re: lenya build problems:urgnt

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl>.
Hi Bhavya,

I'm afraid you've sent this email to the wrong mailinglist.