Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Dawood Munavar S M <da...@msystechnologies.com> on 2019/09/20 18:41:30 UTC

Please share a document to install Hive on top of Hadoop node

Hello Hive Team,

Could you please share me a right link or a document to install *HIVE on
top of Hadoop node.*
I am basically interested in doing this -
https://github.com/hortonworks/hive-testbench.

I have tried installing HIVE by looking at couple of documents from the
internet but I see a lot of configuration issue while setting up. Filed
JIRA HIVE-21237 as well.

Thanks,
Munavar.

--

DISCLAIMER - *MSysTechnologies LLC*

This email message, contents and
its attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is actually intended. If you have erroneously received this
message, please permanently delete it immediately and notify the sender. If
you are not the intended recipient of the email message,you are notified
strictly not to disseminate,distribute or copy this e-mail.E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as Information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, incomplete or contain
viruses and MSysTechnologies LLC accepts no liability for the contents and
integrity of this mail or for any damage caused by the limitations of the
e-mail transmission.

RE: Please share a document to install Hive on top of Hadoop node

Posted by Nandini Mankale <nm...@yahoo.com>.
Try this
https://kontext.tech/docs/DataAndBusinessIntelligence/p/apache-hive-300-installation-on-windows-10-step-by-step-guide

If you want to install on Windows 10

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Posted by Dawood Munavar S M <da...@msystechnologies.com>.
Thanks, Nandini Mankale for sharing the document.