Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/09 21:09:46 UTC

Inadvertently created a wave of dupe bugs

...due to JIRA being grumpy. WHIRR-618 through WHIRR-627. For some reason,
it doesn't let me resolve them either. If anyone else with more privs wants
to clean them up, I'd appreciate it. =)

A.

Re: Inadvertently created a wave of dupe bugs

Posted by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com>.
I deleted the duplicates.

Tom