Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by "Uwe L. Korn" <uw...@xhochy.com> on 2017/02/19 17:39:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Parquet C++ 1.0.0 RC1

All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Parquet C++ 1.0.0 release.

Parquet C++ 1.0.0-rc1 includes the following:
---
The RELEASE NOTES for the release are available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=parquet-cpp.git&f=RELEASE-NOTES.md&hb=rel/1.0.0-rc1

The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=parquet-cpp.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=rel/1.0.0-rc1

The tag used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=parquet-cpp.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/rel/1.0.0-rc1

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/parquet/1.0.0-rc1/apache-parquet-cpp-1.0.0-rc1.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/parquet/1.0.0-rc1/apache-parquet-cpp-1.0.0-rc1.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/parquet/1.0.0-rc1/apache-parquet-cpp-1.0.0-rc1.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/parquet/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Parquet C++ 1.0.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Parquet C++ 1.0.0 because...

---

Build and run tests, thus I vote

+1 (non-binding)

Uwe

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet C++ 1.0.0 RC1

Posted by "Uwe L. Korn" <uw...@xhochy.com>.
As there have been no positive, binding votes this RC hasn't passed.
I'll post a new one in a couple of hours with the latest fixes merged on
master.

--
  Uwe L. Korn

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
See PARQUET-885, PARQUET-886

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.

​
--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet C++ 1.0.0 RC1

Posted by "Uwe L. Korn" <uw...@xhochy.com>.

Posted by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.

​
--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet C++ 1.0.0 RC1

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by "Uwe L. Korn" <uw...@xhochy.com>.