Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de> on 2008/01/07 07:44:01 UTC

[Fwd: REMINDER: Board Reports Due THIS Week]

We're due to report this month.

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.
Fine with me... but not all Board Reports does also have a UIMA report :-(

-- Michael

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
> Joern - can you add a line or two about progress in the CAS editor?

sure, I added a few lines to recent activities:

"The Cas Editor is now ready for its first release inside the UIMA
project, some short test which roughly followed the test plan were
successful.
The release should be out this month."

Jörn

Re: [Fwd: REMINDER: Board Reports Due THIS Week]

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Hi Everyone -

I entered a start at a board report.  It needs some filling out -

Joern - can you add a line or two about progress in the CAS editor?

Michael and Thilo - you've been doing quite a bit of work in the sandbox
projects - perhaps say something about progress here?

Any other additions appreciated!

-Marshall