Posted to user@storm.apache.org by nitin sharma <ku...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/27 20:28:43 UTC

Storm -- Standby Datacenter for Failover

Hi All,

I have been asked how can we setup a failover datacenter for Storm, so that
if by any chance (lets say due to power outages) the complete Active
datacenter becomes offline then Standby Datacenter can become alive and
process the real time feeds.

Does anyone have faced this kind of scenario? what are the best practice to
follow?

Regards,
Nitin Kumar Sharma.

Re: Storm -- Standby Datacenter for Failover

Posted by ri...@chartbeat.com.
Sounds like a good plan.

Posted by Kishore Senji <ks...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rick Mangi <ri...@chartbeat.com>.