Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Jayaram Narayana <na...@india.hp.com> on 2002/07/31 07:20:28 UTC

Xindice Performace

hi guys!

here's a simple, straightforward question:

* is the standard CORBA implementation *really* a memory hog and cause
xindice to slow down drastically?
* does the XML-RPC interface *really* speed up xindice and stop the 'out of
memory' errors?

thanks,
-nani
x1578 @hp
--
Remember...

Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or
ability.

-Flower A. Newhouse

RE: Xindice Performace

Posted by Jayaram Narayana <na...@india.hp.com>.
catherine, thanks for your kind and express reply. i will keep you and the
group posted on the outcome of our CORBA to XMLRPC shift.

warm regards,
-nani