Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Anjib Mulepati <an...@hotmail.com> on 2011/09/02 16:17:39 UTC

[users@httpd] HTTPD problem

Hi,

I am having Java Script file truncation problem with HTTPD server.
I have an web application which uses the jQuery.js (v|1.4.3) and other
JS files. If i go to Tomcat server directly then this JS file load
correctly and everything works fine but if I go through HTTPD server
jquery.ja file get truncated and I will get java script error.
Interestedly it always truncate the last line so I did add the couple of
line feed at the end of the file too. That doesn't solve the problem.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks,
Anjib