Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Игорь Волков <ig...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/24 06:04:10 UTC

Problems with debugging of C++ shared libraries in Netbeans 8.2

  I am developing C++ project composed of a number of shared libraries.
I had no problems with debugging my code when I used Netbeans 7.2.
I'll be glad to use the latest Netbeans version but its site recomends
to wait a little and use version 8.2.
With version 8.2 I have a problem with debugging.
I can not trace into the code of my shared libraries and
debugger doesn't stop on breakpoints, which I put in this code.
I tried to play with different debugger options, but with no result.
Google doesn't help me. Maybe somebody can help me?
Thank you.

Re: Problems with debugging of C++ shared libraries in Netbeans 8.2

Posted by antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Ah, good to know it works with 7.2 for you.

Kind regards,
Antonio

Posted by antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi,