Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by "Tyagi, Preetika" <pr...@intel.com> on 2017/09/15 05:46:48 UTC

question on the code formatter

Hi all,

I was trying to configure the Cassandra code formatter and downloaded IntelliJ-codestyle.jar from this link: https://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/CodeStyle

After extracting this JAR, I was able to import codestyle/Default_1_.xml into my project and formatting seemed to work.

However, I'm wondering what options/code.style.schemes.xml file is exactly used for? Could anyone please give me an idea if I need to configure this as well?

Thanks,
Preetika

RE: question on the code formatter

Posted by "Tyagi, Preetika" <pr...@intel.com>.
Thank you for the info! I tried it and it worked as expected.

Posted by Murukesh Mohanan <mu...@gmail.com>.
:

wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was trying to configure the Cassandra code formatter and downloaded
> IntelliJ-codestyle.jar from this link:
> https://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/CodeStyle
>
> After extracting this JAR, I was able to import codestyle/Default_1_.xml
> into my project and formatting seemed to work.
>
> However, I'm wondering what options/code.style.schemes.xml file is exactly
> used for? Could anyone please give me an idea if I need to configure this
> as well?
>
> Thanks,
> Preetika
>

> --