Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Br...@ubs.com on 2007/02/09 15:31:46 UTC

Maven 2.1 timeline?

Sorry if this has been asked, but any idea when Maven 2.1 will be
release?  I'm running into the site + jxr problem
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-138) which won't be fixed in the
2.0.x branch.

Regards,
Brian

Re: Maven 2.1 timeline?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Yes there is. You can find instructions for how to use SNAPSHOTs of
plugins here:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-development-plugins.html

The most recent version is 2.0-SNAPSHOT.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Brian-R.Jackson@ubs.com wrote:
> Thanks Dennis,
> Is there a snapshot build available somewhere?
>
> Regards,
> Brian

RE: Maven 2.1 timeline?

Posted by Br...@ubs.com.