Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sumit Bhardwaj <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/09 17:06:52 UTC

jaasAuthenticationPlugin

Hi,

We are trying to use JAAS Authentication plugin for ActiveMQ. We have been
able to use it with plain text passwords in the users.properties.

We are not able to figure out how to use the encrypted passwords in
users.properties with JAAS Authentication Plugin.

Are there any examples to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Best
Sumit

Re: jaasAuthenticationPlugin

Posted by Sumit Bhardwaj <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Domenico,

I made a mistake with the role name.. It's working now correctly after I
rectified it.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best
Sumit