Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Madhi Krishnan <ma...@udyogmandir.in> on 2018/08/18 10:30:51 UTC

How to use bootstrap 4 for my UI

I think i subject itself tells my doubt..
can any one tell how to use bootstarp and other tools to make the UI more
attractive..

Re: How to use bootstrap 4 for my UI

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Too long to explain, but the short version is... Customize or create a new
theme. You will be on your own and need full familiarity with html, css,
javascript and FreeMarker.

Posted by Madhi Krishnan <ma...@udyogmandir.in>.
Hii julien..

Thank you for your time...