Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by heng du <du...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/13 01:44:01 UTC

[DISCUSSION]Delete the rocketmq-clients repo

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the discussion for delete rocketmq-clients repo, As we no longer
need a single repo to manage all languages‘ clients, and in order to avoid
confusion, we want to delete this repo:
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-clients, and currently this repo is
still an empty project, so  we don't need to do any code migration work.

We created a repo for each language's sdk to better manage the code. for
example RocketMQ CPP client: https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-client-cpp.

These are just questions to talk about. Maybe ideas. Anyone have others?

I would ask that we keep these to constructive ideas to improve future Cons
so we have help what comes next.

Re: [DISCUSSION]Delete the rocketmq-clients repo

Posted by Kevin Wang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1
In RocketMQ main page, it requires to maintain links to quickly go different client repos.

Thanks,
Kevin

Posted by dongeforever <do...@apache.org>.
+1