Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/11/13 17:39:35 UTC

FAQ reverted to revision 15 on Httpd Wiki

Dear wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page "Httpd Wiki" for change notification.

The page FAQ has been reverted to revision 15 by RichBowen.
The comment on this change is: Spam.
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/FAQ?action=diff&rev1=16&rev2=17

  (Prior to 1.3, you needed to use "nph-" scripts to accomplish non-buffering. Today, the only difference between nph scripts and normal scripts is that nph scripts require the full HTTP headers to be sent.)

  == Where can I find the "CGI specification"? ==
- Short answer: <URL: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3875 >.
-
- The original Common Gateway Interface (CGI) specification can no longer be found at the original NCSA site (http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi/interface.html). This version hadn't been updated since 1995, and there have been some efforts to update it.
+ The Common Gateway Interface (CGI) specification can no longer be found at the original NCSA site (http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi/interface.html). This version hadn't been updated since 1995, and there have been some efforts to update it.

- The informational RFC was originally developed at <URL: http://web.golux.com/coar/cgi/ >.
+ A new draft is being worked on with the intent of making it an informational RFC; you can find out more about this project at <http://web.golux.com/coar/cgi/>.

  == How do I enable SSI (parsed HTML)? ==
  SSI (an acronym for Server-Side Include) directives allow static HTML documents to be enhanced at run-time (e.g., when delivered to a client by Apache). The format of SSI directives is covered in the mod_include manual; suffice it to say that Apache supports not only SSI but xSSI (eXtended SSI) directives.

Re: FAQ reverted to revision 15 on Httpd Wiki

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
I'm sorry, this is the second time that I've gone to revert spam, and
someone has beaten me to it, and I've reverted the wrong thing.

:)

On Nov 13, 2010, at 3:49 PM, Vincent Bray wrote:

> Why is this spam, Rich?
>
> --
> noodl
>

> On 13 November 2010 16:39, Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Dear wiki user,
>>
>> You have subscribed to a wiki page "Httpd Wiki" for change
>> notification.
>>
>> The page FAQ has been reverted to revision 15 by RichBowen.
>> The comment on this change is: Spam.
>> http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/FAQ?action=diff&rev1=16&rev2=17

>>  (Prior to 1.3, you needed to use "nph-" scripts to accomplish non-
>> buffering. Today, the only difference between nph scripts and
>> normal scripts is that nph scripts require the full HTTP headers to
>> be sent.)
>>
>>  == Where can I find the "CGI specification"? ==
>> - Short answer: <URL: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3875 >.
>> -
>> - The original Common Gateway Interface (CGI) specification can no
>> longer be found at the original NCSA site (http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi/interface.html
>> ). This version hadn't been updated since 1995, and there have been
>> some efforts to update it.
>> + The Common Gateway Interface (CGI) specification can no longer be
>> found at the original NCSA site (http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi/interface.html
>> ). This version hadn't been updated since 1995, and there have been
>> some efforts to update it.
>>
>> - The informational RFC was originally developed at <URL: http://web.golux.com/coar/cgi/
>>  >.
>> + A new draft is being worked on with the intent of making it an
>> informational RFC; you can find out more about this project at <http://web.golux.com/coar/cgi/
>> >.
>>
>>  == How do I enable SSI (parsed HTML)? ==
>>  SSI (an acronym for Server-Side Include) directives allow static
>> HTML documents to be enhanced at run-time (e.g., when delivered to
>> a client by Apache). The format of SSI directives is covered in the
>> mod_include manual; suffice it to say that Apache supports not only
>> SSI but xSSI (eXtended SSI) directives.

Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com

Re: FAQ reverted to revision 15 on Httpd Wiki

Posted by Vincent Bray <no...@gmail.com>.
Why is this spam, Rich?