Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by MaxDapper <mr...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/31 17:29:29 UTC

within Loop controller get a different value

Hi,

I would like to be able to read from a csv/txt file from inside a loop and
have the varialbe set each loop.
Threadgroup
 + Other Transactions
 + Transaction Search
    |--+Transaction Dynamic Search
        |--Loop Controller
	       |--HttpRequest (containing  ${__CSVRead(${__evalVar(${csvFile})},0)}
as data
 + Other Transactions
 + Other Transactions
 + Other Transactions

 Another words how can you read from csv file from within a Loop controller
and get a different value
 every loop iteration of this loop controller.

The csv read value will change if the Thread loops on a Threadgroup level,
I'm interested in having the csv read value change on each time the loop
executes within side the loop controller level

Please help my head hurts.
 Max

Re: within Loop controller get a different value

Posted by MaxDapper <mr...@gmail.com>.
Works well in 2.3.4 doesnt work so well in 2.3.2

Moral - always check your version numbers.

Thanks Deepak.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Loop Controller