Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Programozás <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/03 13:56:42 UTC

refreshing problem with directlink (and other link I guess)

Hi,

I have a DirectLink on a page. When the user clicks on it, the page is rerendered and in the address the following is displayed:

    http://localhost:8080/hunice/app?service=direct/1/Book/bookingTable.$DirectLink$0

When the user refreshes the page, the directlink is triggered again.

I understand that this is the normal behaviour of it, but is there a way to avoid this?
I'd like simply to rerender the page in case of a refresh without triggering the DirectLink, is it possible?

Thanks,
Norbi