Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/26 23:11:06 UTC

Re: How to remove the root element in request

Redirecting to the users list.

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/transformationfeature.html

you need to have a shallow drop of "{somenamespace}GetStatus" and then
transform  "GetStatusRequest -> "{somenamespace}GetStatusRequest" and
finally "{somenamespace2}GetStatusRequestUnused ->
"{somenamespace}GetStatusRequestUnused".

That should do it, though the actual namespace prefix will likely be
different. Another option:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/xslt-feature.html

HTH, Sergey

--