Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by James Turton <dz...@apache.org> on 2022/02/25 07:41:37 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.20.0 - RC5

The vote passes. Thanks to everyone who has tested the six(!) release
candidates over last twenty(!) days and given their comments and votes.
Final tally:

3x +1 (binding): Cong Luo, Charles, James

2x +1 (non-binding): Jinfeng Ni, Christian

No 0s or -1s.

I'll start process for pushing the release artifacts and send an
announcement once propagated.

Kind regards
James

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.20.0 - RC5

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Congratulations. Thank you all for doing everything, 1.21 will be powerful!

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.

Posted by James Turton <dz...@apache.org>.

Posted by James Turton <dz...@apache.org>.