Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sarathreddy <sa...@syntelinc.com> on 2011/07/18 12:49:49 UTC

Encoding issues in Servicemix response

Hi Freeman,

I am experiencing difficulty in retrieving the response from
servicemix-CXF-BC component. The expected content is something like....
<Line Type="A" SecondaryQualifier="">
  <Text>5Y‡CHAD</Text>
</Line>
<Line Type="A" SecondaryQualifier="">
  <Text>5E‡CHAD TEST</Text>
</Line>
<Line Type="A" SecondaryQualifier="">
  <Text>5Y‡/CHAD</Text>
</Line>

What I am getting back contains, some additional special characters like...

<Line Number="1" Type="A">
  <Text>5Y‡CHAD</Text>
</Line>
<Line Number="2" Type="A">
  <Text>5C‡CHAD TEST</Text>
</Line>
<Line Number="3" Type="A">
  <Text>5Y‡/CHAD</Text>
</Line>

Source source = exchange.getOutMessage().getContent();
String xml = Util.getStringFromSource(source);

Looks like encoding issues.
Please kindly help. How to solve this issue ?

Thanks.