Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Mirko Kämpf <mi...@cloudera.com> on 2014/03/04 21:07:31 UTC

Re: GIRAPH-825 and GIRAPH-840

Hi Claudio,

is there some material I can merge into the docu, or is there a JIRA to
track this addition to the documentation?

Cheers,
Mirko

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:52 AM, Claudio Martella <
claudio.martella@gmail.com> wrote:

> One additional issue that might go in could be an add-on to the
> documentation about the python interface. I remember nitay mentioned not to
> do a big fuzz about it because it was not heavily tested. Maybe the
> facebook people can say something about it? If reliable, this would be one
> of the major points of this release, IMO.
>

> On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:47 AM, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org
> >wrote:
>
> > Great! The list of JIRAs scheduled to go into 1.1.0 looks pretty
> > manageable now:
> >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%20%221.1.0%22%20AND%20project%20%3D%20GIRAPH%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20DESC%2C%20summary%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC
> >
> > I am really counting on being able to cut release branches
> > over the weekend.
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Roman.
> >
> > On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Claudio Martella
> > <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > please give it a test. i've been working on this with armando. i'll
> give
> > > review, but we have been testing it for while. we'd really appreciate
> if
> > > somebody else could run some additional tests as well. thanks!

> > > --
> > >    Claudio Martella
> >

> --
>    Claudio Martella

Mirko Kämpf

*Trainer* @ Cloudera

tel: +49 *176 20 63 51 99*
skype: *kamir1604*
mirko@cloudera.com

Re: GIRAPH-825 and GIRAPH-840

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.
This issue is blocked for the moment, so we ll sort it out separately.

--
   Claudio Martella

Re: GIRAPH-825 and GIRAPH-840

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.