Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Adeel Qureshi <ad...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/27 22:13:46 UTC

Obtain user identity in UDF

Is there a way to obtain user authentication information in a UDF like
kerberos username that they have logged in with to execute a hive query.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks
Adeel

Re: Obtain user identity in UDF

Posted by Adeel Qureshi <ad...@gmail.com>.
Is there a similar example where the query information is being retrieved.
So I want to find out which table or the database the query is being run
for by the user.

Thanks
Adeel

Posted by Adeel Qureshi <ad...@gmail.com>.