Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by jaki <ja...@infosys.com> on 2008/06/23 15:07:01 UTC

Bypassing ofbiz login

I am trying to use ofbiz webservices from an external app but some of these
servcies require you to be logged in. Is there anyway to bypass this? We
want our own login system to be used in place of that of ofbiz.

Re: Bypassing ofbiz login

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Also remember that the login must be also set up in Party Mgr for
security for roles.

Ján Valkovic sent the following on 6/23/2008 6:19 AM:

Re: Bypassing ofbiz login

Posted by Ján Valkovič <ya...@samsonzv.sk>.
Try put parameters login.username and login.password
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Service+Engine+Guide

ya

Re: Bypassing ofbiz login

Posted by awdesh parihar <aw...@gmail.com>.
 I am trying to use ofbiz webservices from an external app but some of these
servcies require you to be logged in
To access a services via soap you must pass a user login with in-map , and
services must have attribute  export="true".

Is there anyway to bypass this? We want our own login system to be used in
place of that of ofbiz.
you can use own login if it is associate with party and party has appropiate
permission to run services.

Re: Bypassing ofbiz login

Posted by Ján Valkovič <ya...@samsonzv.sk>.

Re: Bypassing ofbiz login