Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by José Elias Queiroga da Costa Araújo <je...@cesar.org.br> on 2013/09/26 19:10:20 UTC

Stress test on cassandra 1.2.9

Hi guys,

I'm trying to execute the stress test on cassandra 1.2.9, that I downloaded
from repository, but now I getting the erro of connection refused, I
noticed that the current implementation is pointing to the port 2159 on the
code below.

Could some one clarify which service beyond cassandra -f  is need to start.

Thanks in advance.

Elias.

    public static void main(String[] arguments) throws Exception
    {
        try
        {
            session = new Session(arguments);
        }
        catch (IllegalArgumentException e)
        {
            printHelpMessage();
            return;
        }

        PrintStream outStream = session.getOutputStream();

        if (session.sendToDaemon != null)
        {
            Socket socket = new Socket(session.sendToDaemon, 2159);

Re: Stress test on cassandra 1.2.9

Posted by José Elias Queiroga da Costa Araújo <je...@cesar.org.br>.
      Hi All,

      Please, ignore the last email about the problem that I was facing to
run stress test. I solved it, I was not informing the machine name
correctly.

      Thanks,

       Elias.