Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/10/30 19:46:26 UTC

Re: how to View the Entities after Inducing msql DB

please explain more what you mean by view

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Kapil garg sent the following on 10/30/2010 11:33 AM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I updated
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Handling+of+External+data

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

BJ Freeman sent the following on 10/30/2010 11:11 AM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Kapil garg <ga...@hotmail.com>.