Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by steff aka sid <sr...@brockhaus-gruppe.de> on 2008/03/17 13:49:06 UTC

Unable to create Servicemix JBoss deployer...

Hi,
since I am trying to access EJB components from Servicemix I tried to deploy
Servixmix into my JBoss application server. But during install I get a error
message, that there are artifacts missing. I looked at the repository and
found that this modules are not available. Is this a known issue? I attached
my maven install log for more information.

Greetings
/Steffen
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16092509/maven.log maven.log

Re: Unable to create Servicemix JBoss deployer...

Posted by steff aka sid <sr...@brockhaus-gruppe.de>.
I don't know what was wrong yesterday, but today all works fine. Sar file is
created and successfull deployed into JBoss...

Greetings
/Steffen