Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Rajeshwar Rao.V" <ra...@erunway.com> on 2001/06/13 10:46:57 UTC

How to integrate Tomcat with IIS

Re: How to integrate Tomcat with IIS

Posted by Jose Luis Rodriguez <jl...@aigsl.com>.
You need only go step by step in
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.2-doc/tomcat-iis-howto.html.
But there is a problem whith method Post and Ms IE. Please say us if you have
the same problem.

Saludos,
José Luis

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
Please ask questions like this on the TOMCAT-USER mailing list (to
subscribe, send an empty message to
TOMCAT-USER-SUBSCRIBE@JAKARTA.APACHE.ORG).  This list is for discussions
about the development of Tomcat itself.

Craig McClanahan