Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Marty Kuhrt <jm...@tinseltrash.com> on 2002/07/17 21:27:38 UTC

Email working?

I read in 2.2.3 of the online manual that an email can be sent
out based on test results.  I downloaded and put the JavaMail
packages in the appropriate JMeter directory as directed by that
doc.  The Email Results Listener was then available so I added it
to a test.  After filling out the various fields with reasonable
info I pressed the Test Mail button and got an exception.  The
exception was...

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/activation/DataSource

I noticed the "import javax.activation.* ;" line was commented
out of MailerVisualizer.java, which made me think that it might
not be ready for prime time, so to speak.  Is this feature
available now, or is there something else I need to do to get
this working?

According to the Help About I'm running 1.7beta3.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Marty