Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brian Bonner <bk...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/19 06:04:02 UTC

Help Plugin

Brett, thanks for polling for the vote for releasing this plugin.  But
it doesn't seem to work and I can't find it anywhere on ibiblio.

trying:
mvn -U -Dplugin=eclipse help:describe

for example.

I get:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'help'.
[INFO] org.apache.maven.plugins: checking for updates from central
[INFO] org.codehaus.mojo: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-help-plugin: checking for updates
 from central
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-help-plugin' does not exist or
 no valid version could be found

Hopefully it's something silly I'm doing/not doing.

Brian

Re: Help Plugin

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I've been travelling and have not yet performed the release.

- Brett