Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2016/05/27 19:23:47 UTC

Welcome Richard Eckart de Castilho as a cTAKES committer

The Apache cTAKES PMC is pleased to introduce Richard Eckart de
Castilho as a new committer. We are very happy with the sustained
growth of the project and look forward to continued contributions from
the community and adding to the ranks of the cTAKES committers.

--Pei

Re: Welcome Richard Eckart de Castilho as a cTAKES committer

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

cool, thanks! :) Looking forward to helping out with cleaning up
some aspects of the cTAKES codebase.

Best,

-- Richard