Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roberto <rm...@montefiore.ch> on 2004/10/30 16:09:47 UTC

css files...

Dear sirs,
I've got some problems to understand the samples, the most easy sample hello-world.

The question nr. 1 is:
why in his structure it has a main.css file, but it point to the main.css under /resource/styles/main.css?

Question nr.2 is:
how could I let it point to his own main.css? (I tried to change the sitemap, but dosn't work)

Im doing some example with hello-world because I cant with my application to let point to my css that I defined. I thought to rewrite

<map:match pattern="styles/*.css">

<map:read mime-type="text/css" src="resources/styles/{1}.css"/>

</map:match>

in my application sitemap let it point under my css folder, but nothing... so what's wrong with me? What should I do.

Thanx in advance
Ciao Roberto

Re: css files...

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
rmarra@montefiore.ch wrote:

>Ciao Ralph,
>
>well sorry coz first of all is not my mother tongue & then I didn't
>explain myself properly... anyway I solved... what I needed is just put a
><map:read...> in my sitemap that point to my css files... what confusing
>me is that the examples have the css file under the application folder but
>they point to other css files...tipically under resource/styles/...
>
>I don't know if u got the meaning.. by the way thanx for support
>
>Ciao
>ROb

No problem.  I'm glad you were able to fix the problem.

Ralph

Re: css files...

Posted by rm...@montefiore.ch.

Re: css files...

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Roberto,

Can you post some examples of what you are trying?  I'm having a little
bit of trouble figuring out what you are having problems with.

Ralph