Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Pritam Pathak <pr...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/27 13:28:14 UTC

Contributing for the first time in parquet

Hi team,
I'm currently working in Microsoft and our team works a lot with parquet on
a day-to-day basis so I was thinking of learning via contributing.
Can you folks please help me out with issues I can pick up in the initial
stage so as to familiarize myself with the entire repository.

Thanks,
Pritam Pathak,
Software Development Engineer,
Microsoft India

Re: Contributing for the first time in parquet

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
Which part of the Parquet project are you interested in contributing
to? You can find the project's issues under the PARQUET project on
http://issues.apache.org/jira.