Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Alex Arbit <aa...@go-integral.com> on 2007/08/21 17:57:08 UTC

Invisible text fields in IE6

I'm using OFBiz 4.0, and when I use IE6, I no longer see any text
fields.  They are still there, but somehow the CSS (or something else,
perhaps) is making their borders disappear.  I have no issues with IE7
or Firefox.  Has anyone else seen this, or found a solution?

RE: Invisible text fields in IE6

Posted by Alex Arbit <aa...@go-integral.com>.
I found a fix for the issue.  It appears that having multiple style
names for a single style isn't supported in IE6.  So I separated the
specific style I needed and it works in all versions now.  Here's what
was broken in IE6:

input[type="text"], input[type="password"], .inputBox {
/* inputBox is deprecated */
background-color: #ffffff;
border: #999999 solid 0.1em;
font-size: 1.1em;
margin: 0.2em;
padding: 0.1em 0 0.1em 0;
}

All I did was copy and paste this below it:
.inputBox {
/* inputBox is deprecated */
background-color: #ffffff;
border: #999999 solid 0.1em;