Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Iyanu, Rajasekaran" <Ra...@fmr.com> on 2005/07/06 12:18:55 UTC

Reg. Can't find form bean for XXXForm : Error.

 Hi All,

 I have an Action Form associated with a JSP and an Action class.
 When I try to access the JSP page, it throws the following exception.

  "javax.servlet.ServletException: [ServletException in:XXX/YYY.jsp]
Can't find form bean for ZZZForm"
  " at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContex
tImpl.java:565)"

 I checked my entries in struts-config file but they are proper.  My
environemnt here has struts 1.1 in WSAD 5.0.

 Can anyone please revert with some directions in this regard..?

 Thanks and Regards
 Rajasekaran Iyanu.

Re: Reg. Can't find form bean for XXXForm : Error.

Posted by Kjersti Berg <kj...@gmail.com>.
On 7/6/05, Iyanu, Rajasekaran <Ra...@fmr.com> wrote:
>  Hi All,
>
>  I have an Action Form associated with a JSP and an Action class.
>  When I try to access the JSP page, it throws the following exception.
>
>  "javax.servlet.ServletException: [ServletException in:XXX/YYY.jsp]
> Can't find form bean for ZZZForm"
>  " at
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContex
> tImpl.java:565)"
>
>  I checked my entries in struts-config file but they are proper.  My
> environemnt here has struts 1.1 in WSAD 5.0.

What does the relevant parts of struts-config look like? Do form
definition and action mapping match? What's the scope?

The only time I have seen this is when my struts-config has been
wrong, but this might not be the case here.