Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <na...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/04 13:38:16 UTC

Re: GSOC 2015 [Visualize document revision tree and navigate betweenthese revisions]

Hi Robert,
I followed the resources you shared previously and I could successfully
create a react component to display some content on the view.

For the reference of other newbies like me who try to create react
components I would like to suggest taking a look at on
app/addons/cors
app/addons/config

as well as
https://github.com/nadeeshaan/couchdb-fauxton/blob/master/writing_addons.md

Going through those we can successfully create a react component. :)

Cheers

--
Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe
University of Moratuwa

Re: GSOC 2015 [Visualize document revision tree and navigate betweenthese revisions]

Posted by Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
I am so much happy to tell you all that my project proposal has been
accepted for GSOC 2015 :) . From the beginning of the work up to now I had
so much help from the community members to go over the first hurdle.
Specially Robert and Alex gave me a great support for the proposal by proof
reading and providing valuable advices. Thank you all again.
:)

Cheers

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:45 AM, Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <

--
Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe
University of Moratuwa

Re: GSOC 2015 [Visualize document revision tree and navigate betweenthese revisions]

Posted by Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

--
Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe
University of Moratuwa

Re: GSOC 2015 [Visualize document revision tree and navigate betweenthese revisions]

Posted by Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

--
Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe