Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by binya <bi...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/25 08:30:37 UTC

sandbox - tableSuggestAjax, security alert in IE

when I enter the page which has the tableSuggestAjax component with IE I get
a 'Security Information' alert which says:
"This page contains both secure and nonsecure items, Do you want to display
the nonsecure items?"

why?
thanks!

Re: sandbox - tableSuggestAjax, security alert in IE

Posted by Aart Verweij <aa...@west.nl>.
Hi Andrew,

I have a similar problem with the modalDialog; IE complains about unsecure
items over HTTPS, which is caused by the modalDialog's iframe not having a
src-attribute.

The Tomahawk-sandbox version I use is 1.1.7-SNAPSHOT. I do use the
ModalDialogRenderer. Perhaps the renderer could be extended to write a src
attribute?
Any idea how to get that into trunk?

Thanks,
Aart

Posted by binya <bi...@yahoo.com>.
I don't use 'ModalDialogRenderer'
my version is 1.1.6 snaphot
it happens only in IE7 (not in IE6, not in Mozilla)
Thanks

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Andrew Robinson schrieb:
> I just looked into the code, and the table ajax suggest renderer has no
> IFRAME.
>
> I did find an IFRAME in InputSuggestRenderer, but it does set the src
> property correctly (javascript:false).
>
> The only other sandbox code that has an IFRAME is ModalDialogRenderer.
>
> Are you using the ModalDialogRenderer?
>
> If not, what is your sandbox version?

Actually it probably really has an iframe, the ie6 bleed through bug can
only be resolved via iframes, so everything which renders drop downs or
popups uses iframes to cover the controls of ie6 which otherwise would
shine through...

Re: sandbox - tableSuggestAjax, security alert in IE

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by binya <bi...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Abhijit Ghosh <ab...@gmail.com>.